May 2, 2016

Quilters planner



Before Christmas I was asked if I was interested in a Quilter’s Planner and of course I was! The group order was made and we duly received our planners a month or so later. It is a lovely planner, with a good design and some lovely patterns. If you are interested in getting one for 2017 you’d better have a look here.
With the planner came a free pattern for a cover. I was rather late making mine, but here it is: tadaaa


Zippy Quilter's Planner Cover






And what else have I’ve been up to lately? Frankly; I am busy making bee blocks and nothing but bee blocks. I’ve got a lot to make, but these are my latest ones:

A couple of lovely hearts for Iris:

 

Two Buzz saw blocks for Alex

 


A 12 string block for Andrea and last but not least 



a supernova for Kirsten




I love opening the letters every month and seeing the fabrics and the patterns for the next round. You get such a lot of inspiration and the opportunity to try new things. I love it!


9 comments:

  1. Hi May, They do come in a wide variety, don't they. I can easily see why you find them so inspiring. Love Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are wonderful, aren't they

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Rosa; you're back again! I've missed you!

      Delete
  4. Du bist ein richtig fleissiges Bienchen.... Your flying geese are just gorgeous. Hello from Martina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martina; yes, I am doing my best to get all blocks done ASAP

      Delete
  5. Mensch May, da wars du aber mega fleissig. Schön dass du scheinbar wieder gesundest. Ich freu mich schon auf meinen Block, Buzz Saw. Bis Freitag ?! LG Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Alex, dein Block müsste schon längst bei dir sein. Ich habe sie letzte Woche losgeschickt

      Delete
  6. Fab blocks! I haven't seen a quilters planner, is it useful?

    ReplyDelete