July 31, 2013

Map fabric swap


Some months ago I started the European Text fabric swap and it was a great success! We got some wonderful fabrics together and I'm very happy with the results. To tell the truth I'm still fingering those goodies and dreaming of making something special.

Because it was such a success I want to start a new swap; this time with map fabrics. 

If you want to join in you'll need two yards of map fabric. We are cutting it into layer cake size, that is 10" x 10". I chose this size, because smaller bits of map fabrics would be too small. From your two yards you get 28 pieces.




Please sign up at Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/2278258@N23/. I'm travelling at the moment, but I'll try to keep up with everything.

Deadline for sending in the fabrics is the 10th of October. I'll send out the parcels as soon as possible. Big promise!

2 comments:

  1. Would like to join up but your link won't let me May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... I think I know what went wrong and am chaning the link.

      Delete