April 12, 2013

Slowly mutating?


I’ve got this small suspicion haunting me like a mosquito in the night these last months. Impossible to ignore. That thought haunting me was that I should change my name from Fabraholic to Swapaholic. (or HoliFabSwap...?) If you haven’t joined a swap yet – don’t do it! You will be utterly hooked the moment you sign up!

Well, too late for me now! It’s so bad, that as a couple of swaps finished I had to get more, just like any other junkie! And I mean NOW!!!

Then the impossible happened; I was TURNED DOWN in two swaps for the flimsiest of reasons.

 1. The swap was full
 2. Only for residents in the USA

Can you believe it??? Usually swapmamas are single-minded creatures like missionaries chasing erring souls.
The Viking in me awakened and started fighting back. This is how the Texty Charm Swap was born a couple of days ago. A swap for addicts of text prints! Take this you lousy world!!!

All you need is:
1.       A Flickr account
2.       One yard of delicious text prints (high quality of course)
3.       Some stamps
4.       One plastic bag for your goodies

The bad news if you sign up is that you have to part with your text print; the good one is that you get 56 text prints in 5” x 5” in due time and get to know a lot of other addicts. Interested? Then pop over to http://www.flickr.com/groups/2208793@N23/ and sign up! What are you waiting for? I know you cannot resist once you’ve seen the booty. I'll have you drooling in no time!

Oh, and one thing more, I almost forgot; you have to live in Europe
.
Happy swapping!

9 comments:

  1. The same has happened to me in the past and I was so cross!! THANK You for having a European swap - I have my fabric and will cut it into yummy 5" squares this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have an opening? I am into swapping pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I understand you very well! I am a swap junkie too! Always looking for new swaps... It is sooooo wonderful to prepare small items for yet unknown persons from all over the world and receive something lovely in return... Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes. One person can make a difference! Go for it!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete