I've been thinking about it ever since. You know, trying to understand and feeling so small, but with a big smile in my heart. Thank you beecee; one of these days I'll come over to your place and we'll have a cup of coffee! Promise.
Now it is time to fulfill the obligations coming with the award. They feel like a pleasure and not at all like a must.
Post the award and write about it.
Thank and link to the nominating blogger
Answer ten questions - I've changed a couple to suit me
and to pass on the Award to a "variable" number of bloggers you admire, link and let them know.
Here are the questions:
- Favorite Colour: Is a real problem because since 3-4 years I haven't got one.
- Favorite Animal: Giraffe, I have a lot of them living in my bedroom.
- Favorite Number: Whatever telephone number my daughters have.
- Favorite Movie: Too difficult to answer; I definitely don't like horror or action films. Sometimes I like to laugh, sometimes to cry.
- Favorite Author: Also too difficult. I usually read a lot of thrillers or crime novels, but as I'm a really fast reader I tend to read all the novels of one author and then to move on to the next one. At the moment I'm reading Karen Rose.
- Comfort Food: Steak and French fries with ketchup. Not the healthiest choice, but we are talking comfort food here.
- Favorite Drink: Tea, just plain tea without milk or suger, except in England, then milk and sugar are musts.
- Dream Vacation: definitely a good romp around the world for one year. There are thousands of places I want to go.
- Favorite Flower: English tearoses. I love the scent of flowers and try to plant only well scented ones in my garden. Love to see the butterflies fluttering around and even more the scents welcoming me on the porch.
- My hero: Moomin mama. I'd love to be like her and not only to have her figure!
Blogs I'm nominating.:
Cindy from Fluffy Sheep Quilting for all the inspiration she's given me and others all over the world. She opened a shop a couple of days ago. You should pop over to her place and have a peep.
Ann Sofi from Käranån for a beautiful blog made with lots of love, skill and georgeous pictures. The blog is written in Swedish, but the pictures alone are well worth a visit or two...