April 25, 2012

Liebster Blog back home again


I was stunned as I got the news that I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog award. It was so unexpected, but made my heart sing:-)



Liebster Blog is German and means the blog I cherish the most. I do not know if it is really originated in Germany, but I guess so. So this means its back home again. Probably not for the first time.

I was nominated for this honour by Gio from frequent frenzy. Thank you Gio; I really appreciate this nomination more than you can imagine! You know, sometimes it gets kind of lonely writing those posts and not really knowing if anyone likes it. Now I do!

So now I have to follow some rules:

1. Thank the person who gave me this award. Mille grazie cara Gio per conto di premio! E' un privilegio per me. Please don't mind my Italian. I know it's lousy :-)

2. Link back to her blog. Happy to oblige.

Frequent frenzy

3. Copy and paste the award to my profile. Done and proud of it!

4. Pick 5 blogs that I feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers). This is really hard because I love so many wonderful blogs. But I think these 5 really deserve to be in the spotlight. I love to read every one of them. In alphabetical order:

Klarafina
piece and quilt
Töölön tilkkupaja
Västgötaspets och trädgård
Zinkhjärtat

Thank you once more Gio!

No comments:

Post a Comment