March 4, 2012

And the winners are...

First of all I want to thank you for your responses. They really mean a lot to me. I do know I have a lot of readers, thank you for your interest, but I like communicating most of all. I love comments!

I'm going to try the advice I got from Oops-Lah about FlyLady. It looks sensible and is built opon the idea of slowly changing your habits and doing some milde uncluttering (15 min.) every day. I can do that...
As it is I'm looking out of my windows and hoping that spring isn't coming too soon, because I don't want to cope with my neglected garden as well. Suppose I'll just have to build in another 15 minutes every day to do my uncluttering (weeding).


Now to the winners. I wrote a list with numbers who wanted what and threw a dice.
The dice has spoken:

No. 1 The Tilda book: Tööt
No. 2 and 4, pillow case and table topper: Gill
No. 3 bag: Linda
No. 5 quilt: Klarafina

Congrats to the winners and I hope you will enjoy the patterns. Don't forget to send me your addresses! Linda; I still got yours, so your parcel will be sent your way tomorrow.

This has been a lot of fun. To those of you who didn't get lucky; I'll have the next give away in about a month to celebrate my first year as blogger. It will be bigger, so stay tuned in.

10 comments:

  1. jeeeee, thank you so much. i will send you my address very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it something like Mannerheimintie,
      00300 Helsinki? :-)

      Delete
  2. If it is me thank you so much and congrats to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'm the right 'Gill'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Sorry, I didnt take part, but helping my little sister move for the last two days took out all the energy I got. All my muscles are hurting today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely rose! Right now I feel utterly impatient; I want spring, roses, flowers and warm summer evenings NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skulle sa gärna skänka dig den, men vi far nog vänta lite tills det finns nya i trädgarden. Den här fanns i Visby.

      Delete