Sometimes I suspect my house has been bewitched with a spell like "Drop that junk you are carrying. Drop it NOW and never touch it again!!!" The wastebin has been talked into playing a merry "Catch me if you can" Leonardo di Caprio style and is quite talented at it.
For months now Beauty and I have been clearing stuff away, most of it directly into the nearest wastebin, but it hasn't made a dent in the amount of things still piling up on every available surface.
Now, you don't want to read about the disgraceful state of my home, but to know about the give away. Understandable. Not only have I thrown tons of things away, but I've also sifted through my patterns and decided to give 5 of them away.
1. The first one is a book by Tone Finnanger. There are a lot of cute things in it, but nothing I really need, so away it goes with my best wishes. I ordered it on internet and got on Tuesday, so it is brand new.
2. The second one is pattern for a pillow case. It is part of a kit, but I'm afraid the fabrics have been used for other things. Sorry.
3. The third pattern is for a lovely bag by Janelle Wind.
4. The fourth is pattern for a table topper from the Fresh and Fancy pattern line.
5. The last one is a pattern for a quilt from Henry Glass & Co. It is quite a cute one. I hope it will find a good home.
All you have to do is to leave a comment which one you want. I must say, though, that I will only give the book away to someone who reads (and writes in German). It would be such a shame if this book wasn't used like it should be. I hope you understand my reasoning. If more than one person wants a pattern I'll throw a dice and I'll tell you on Sunday who the winners are. The give away closes at 10 o'clock GMT+1 on the 4th of March. Good luck!
I'm off again doing some necessary household work. I've even put the Martha Stewart cleaning list in front of my bed, just to inspire me in my daily duties. :-)
How do you manage your cleaning? I'd love to hear how you do it; I'm convinced that you live in spotless home...