January 5, 2012

Patches

I did order a small pile of patches, in case you are wondering about it. But only the ones from countries far away. I did get the flags from Scotland, Åland and Palestine as well, even if they are not countries in the official meaning of the word. For the rest I hope to be going everywhere once again as I’d like to have memories associated with the patches. A good place to start would certainly be Germany :-). Anyone else interested before I go shopping?
With my delivery there came two patches I didn’t order. One was from Malawi (no, I’ve never been there and have no immediate plans on going) and the other one I don’t know. Can anyone help me out?

5 comments:

  1. If you could pick me up some patches on your trips around the world, I would pay for them plus the shipping. I love collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing; I'll start tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Montana in the USA. Read through your blog and loved it all. Keep up the good good work. Loved your pictures especially Alsace, France. Your quilts are great. Will be sure to keep on reading. First comment had to many errors so I started over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty from Montana and welcome to my blog. It is comments like yours that make me happy and keep up the blogging :-) Thank you so much for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete