December 11, 2011

Last minute mystery swap

Any one care to make a last minute mystery swap? Here am I, plodding away like a circus hourse on a modest 29 item to-do-list and just yearning for some fun.
In my parcel there is a brand new, cute, quilt related gift. It is rather big and heavy and ought to make someone happy. I swear it is nothing handmade, so there is no need to be anxious. Just drop a comment, or an email and I'll bring the parcel to the postoffice first thing tomorrow morning.
If you don't happen to have any gifts just laying around; it's no problem, then just regard it as a Christmas gift. (But I confess I would just love to get a mystery parcel myself...)Should there be more than one person interested, I'll throw a dice.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to do it! Just tell me what to do!
    mkarenmoseley@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure; just send me your address to my email account (fabraholic add email.de). I'll flip the coin tomorrow morning and I'll send my own address to the one who has won. ok?
    I'm going away on Tuesday for five days, so tomorrow is the last chance to post the parcel if it is to be on time for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi May, I would love to receive your mystery gift. I have something that would be a mystery gift I would send you. This time, I would send it right away. Sorry it took so long to send it last time. And yes, I think that fabric in my quilt is called "Wild Rose". And "Merry Christmas" to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I had to go away so early, next year I'll thing of something new and fun for all of us!

    ReplyDelete