December 1, 2011

Fallen off the waggon

For some (long) time now I've felt like a piece of dought spread thin over a large area. You know the feeling; the way you want to do things and streching and streching to get the things done that need to be done. I usually manage to talk some sense to myself and to kick my own backside into line, if necessary, but this time it just didn't work. I'm truly sorry for my long absence in cyber quiltland, but hey - I'm back again and I've prepared the next 3-4 post, so please don't give up on me just yet.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so glad to hear from you! I missed you! Freu mich auf die nächsten posts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meine Güte, was bist du schnell! Schön, wieder etwas von dir zu hören. Lieben Gruß nach Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back! Hurra! Ser fram emot att läsa mer - oj vad det blev blandat bland språken nu då. Auf wiederhören!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Irene; yes I'm up and running again and enjoying myself writing new posts. See you soon, hejsan svejsan, a bien tot, näkemiin usw...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't posted anything on my blogsite lately. If I get on the computer, I don't get any sewing done. I also bought a new camera so I can take better pictures to put on my blog site. Now I need to learn how to take the pictures, upload them to my computer and then put them on my blog. Too much work!!

    ReplyDelete