September 17, 2011

Surprise, surprise

I saw this fun thing over at Susans and of course I had to participate. Who doesn't love a surprise parcel? This is the thing: I promise to send a surprise gift to the first three persons to comment on my post. This gift will be made with my own two hands and sent sometime within the next year. Yes, that should cover even for my tardiness. If course there are some rules in this game. Here it goes:

Rules:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3. You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.

I don't know if three people will even get around to commenting on this, but I will say that if you find this post 6 months from now and only 2 people have bothered to comment, you can still be commenter #3 and get a random goodie from me! When you comment, I'll email you and get your address and then you should get something from me sometime before next October. Woo! I've made the first gift already and am spinning some ideas around for the next one. I'm sure you are going to like it!

Just did some copy and paste from Susans blog; hope she doesn't mind!

The postman just came along with a parcel for me. There was a new gadget for me inside as well as a surprise nail file in quilt look. Rather cute, isn't it?



I saw this light first at the Sewwequilt blog and tried to win, but alas...
Well I did win last week, or sort of. Tatiana won and gave it away to me instead. That was really sweet of her and I'm eternally greatful. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the parcel to come from Canada. In the meantime I'm trying to win myself, but so far - nada.

3 comments:

  1. Hallo May.
    I get it. This is a game. I must put a message in his blog and I write a post on your blog and send your (handmade) gifts to the three first persons that write a comment.

    Thank you! I'm beginning to learn English.
    I hope to learn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win something "handmade" by you. I can wait a year. My blogspot is "mylifeasaquilter.blogspot.com/. I will (within the next two weeks)put up a giveaway with three items. I have only one follower. Sad, huh? I'm new at this and my blog site needs help. I need to learn how to do all this cool stuff you do. My email is jcrow54@gmail.com. Let me know if I win. (I also LOVE to get packages in the mail. I buy online all the time. It's like Christmas here somedays after the mail lady comes! Thanks and I have my fingers crossed to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabricholic.
    Am I your third commenter? My blog is http://sewnicely.blogspot.com. I found your blog on the quilting gallery site. I've joined up as a followerand I'm going to blog about the "pay it forward" on my blog
    LindaC

    ReplyDelete