August 15, 2011

Holidays

Just a few lines to tell you that I'm going to Finland tomorrow morning and will be back next week. I'll try to write a post in a couple of days, but I can't promise anything.
I'll keep a close eye on my blog, so if anyone wants to register for the Wantobe quilters campign I'll take care of the registration. Promise!


The picture is taken in a small village in the south of Finland. It is just a cute place and looks a lot like the houses where we Finns spend our weekends and holidays.

It is raining since I came, but I was told that this summer has so far been exceptionally beautiful. Nothing like the weather in Central Europe.

6 comments:

  1. Viel Spaß im Urlaub! Vielleicht hat sich ja da oben die Sonne versteckt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could visit too. One day my sister and I are going to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så fin bild, vilket underbart landskap! Du ska ha det så bra och vila ordentligt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only post to you in one language. I would like to visit somewhere almost anywhere out of the USA but alas I am stuck here. I love visiting other countries in others blogs and so glad I found yours. Your quilt blocks, couple post down are beautiful, even the bright ones. I can't wait to see how it all ends up.

    ReplyDelete