There are some questions on my mind. No, nothing easy like what shall I make for dinner, or how am I to get the 48 items on my to-do list done before Thursday?
No, not even why did I drop my pager into the toilet and not one of my male colleagues?
That one is quite easy to answer – because they are standing in front of it and are wearing the pager on their backside.
No, my thoughts are turned into more serious questions than that.
1. Where is the dirt on my glasses coming from? Am I perhaps distributing it with my eyelashes?
2. Why do needles have to hide themselves inside a pincushion? I certainly am not pushing them. It seems to me they are all behaving like secret agents during World War II.
3. Why did our entire population of quilting ancestors leave for overseas?
If you have some answers – please, please leave a comment. Or perhaps you have some inexpiable questions of your own. Do share it and we will put our minds into the matter.
4. Why do the bobbins always run out on the last seam? (Thanks beecee)
5. Why are there oranges, but no yellows? Most of the colours seem to have another meaning, but not yellow. Is it being mobbed?
6. Does the word invalid (in the meaning of disabled) come from not valid? This thought makes me sad.
7. Why does the last minute always feel like hours?