June 30, 2011

Hidden persuasion

Someone is whispering in my ear; quiet seductive words: „Take me. Put your hands all over me. Do whatever you wish with me. Make me glow!”

Of course I’m not that easy to get, but the voice keeps whispering: “I’ll make you happy. Choose me and forget all your silly thoughts. I’m the One and you know it at the bottom of your heart. You will never regret it. Forget all about the others. There is just you and me. Strip me. Now!!”

Well, what can a girl do in this situation? I haven’t any reputation to loose. If you’ve read my posts you know how true this is. So, why not give in to this persuasive voice and forget about the rest of the world for a few precious moments? It’s not like I hear this kind of words every day. Not at my age. I do confess the age difference is huge between us, but as long as we both feel good, why not? I’ll keep you posted. (By the way, I'm talking about quilting - not what you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment